Low Carb BreadCourse: Baked Goodies, Breakfast and SmoothiesCuisine: VegetarianDifficulty: Easy
Calories per serving
250g low fat quark
2 eggs, size L, whisked
80g ground oats
150g ground almonds
25g chia seeds
15g pumpkin seeds
15g sunflower seeds
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC
- Line a rectangular loaf pan (20cm length). Put all the ingredients in a big bowl, mix and pour into your baking tray. Bake for 55-60 Min.
- After 30 minutes cover with aluminum foil, otherwise the bread will become too dark.
- Instead of the type of seeds above you can use whatever nuts or seeds you like.
- Be creative! Modify the taste, adding cumin seeds, Italian herbs, or cinnamon powder for a “sweet” notion.
- You can keep this bread in the freezer and defrost individual slices in your toaster when needed.