ORANGE, APPLE, CARROT AND HAZELNUT MUFFINS (THERMOMIX)Course: BAKED GOODIESCuisine: VEGETARIANDifficulty: EASY
These muffins are packed with wholesome ingredients that are perfect for menopausal moms and their families. With one orange, one apple, carrots, hazelnuts, eggs, and spelt flour, these muffins are both nutritious and tasty.
130g organic carrot, peeled, in chunks
1 big organic orange, with skin, in chunks
80 g organic apple, peeled, in chunks
juice of 0.5 organic lemon
80g organic brown sugar
3 organic eggs
120g native olive oil
220g organic whole spelt flour
1 pinch of salt
1 sachet of baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C convection.
- Grind hazelnuts for 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Add carrots, apple, orange, lemon juice, and sugar, then crush for 10 seconds at level 7.
- Add eggs and blend for 1 minute at speed 4.
- Add olive oil and blend for 15 seconds at speed 4.
- Add flour, baking powder, cornflour, and salt, then blend for 20 seconds at level 4.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious muffins!